ramornurtcon Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Punisher Movie Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c After the murder of his family, Marine veteran Frank Castle became a vigilante known"The Punisher" with only one goal in mind, to avenge them.
After exacting revenge on those responsible for the death of his wife and children, Frank Castle uncovers a conspiracy that runs far deeper than New York's criminal underworld. Now known throughout the cityThe Punisher, he must discover the truth about injustices that affect more than his family alone.
It was an enjoyable first season. It was bloody, a good drama with a lot of action with a good star for this character. The bad with this series is that they make the episodes last too long and in the beginning is makes you bored. Im sure you will all love it from the middle season. I recommend it for Marve lovers and it is quite promising but i suggest you see this alone. If you watch this with company you'll probably get bored. It lacks a good story but the plot was real, rough and enjoyable to watch.
If you are a fan of the Punisher comics you will be very let down by this show. Let me say even after I read some negative reviews I decided to give this show a try. i am a long time fan of the comics going back to the early War Journal days. I have to quit this show halfway through. It's painfully slow moving and does nothing to actually represent the Punisher character from the comics. The Punisher isn't a conflicted character; he's knows what he is and he embraces his mission with a cold and ruthless approach. I was like 6 episodes in and he's not in uniform yet (no skull) and isn't out on the streets wasting scum bags. That's what the punisher is! This show I think could've taken even more of an 80s formula with each episode stand aloneFrank takes on a different criminal or gang of thugs. An 80s setting in New York would've been even better! I don't know what this show , some military drama pretending to be a Punisher show. This show had great potential and I even liked the character of Micro but it's just such a disappointment.

Body of Evidence full movie 720p downloadOperation Nam full movie with english subtitles online downloadEpisode 5.39 full movie in hindi free downloadDead Mine movie in hindi dubbed downloadGame of Silence full movie download 1080p hdOperation: Endgame sub downloadThe Prize Fighter dubbed hindi movie free download torrentKantai Collection: Kan Colle 720p moviesEpisode 4.1 download torrentthe Mascarpone full movie in hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by ramornurtcon
Please log in to post a reply.